Re: [OM] ultra wide ?

Subject: Re: [OM] ultra wide ?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 20:33:57 +0100
Aha, I have a 4/16-35mm for some month now. I like the quality of the
images, partly due to the Sony camera's (sensors that is ;-).

I figured to buy it secondhand, use it for a while, maybe two years, and
then evaluate which focal length brought me my best pictures and shooting
fun. And then maybe buy a prime with that focal length, for some more
light. With the popularity of Sony mirrorless I presume I can sell it with
limited loss, if needed.

Until then, I'll help myself with some f2 Zuiko's (which are, at f2, quite
limited in terms of their sharpness area I think).

I'll collect a few images to give you an idea.

Good luck with your search.