Re: [OM] ultra wide ?

Subject: Re: [OM] ultra wide ?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 15:57:09 -0800
On 1/2/2019 10:20 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
Sometimes you just need a wide. Yes, stitching can be done...but not as fun.

Here are some shots taken in Virgin Gorda with OM4Ti + 16mm fisheye and 21mm/2
(provia):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3hwtuh0j3ajzvx3/AAAPPoXbLvkw33282XetltPya?dl=0

The fisheye I found, if the horizon is centered, the distortion is not bad to
look at. The OM 21/2 was one of my favorite lenses (along with 100mm/2 and some
others).

MikeL opened my eyes to this. I then went a step further and bought Imadio Fish-eye-Hemi. I highly recommend it. Shoot with a level, centered horizon and it does a great job.

This is a shot with Panny 8mm Fishy.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/UQP2A13EUsht2mLn9>

Here's one of yours. I couldn't resist reorganizing the tones, then applied Fish-eye-Hemi. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/WayneS/3l9nrEA8.htm>

Straightened Out Moose