Re: [OM] OT: American Oddities

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: American Oddities
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 12:54:58 -0800
On 1/5/2019 7:07 AM, Scott Gomez wrote:
Moose said: " but frequent crossers on land get a Passport Card that can be
scanned as they cross without stopping."

I have both Sentri and Global Pass clearance and card, as well as a regular
passport card and a chipped passport. Is there's some card that's higher
level than those? Or is this a case of a card limited to only that
crossing? Because none of those allow one to cross without stopping.
Sometimes for a very long while when the port of entry is busy...

Haven't done it myself. Only going on something I read. Perhaps not everything
on the web is true?

We got them when we renewed our passports, mostly as an alternate form of picture ID and in case of loss/damage to a passport book, but have not used them for travel.

Oops Moose