Re: [OM] Moose and Carol visit gallery--warning, maximally on topic

Subject: Re: [OM] Moose and Carol visit gallery--warning, maximally on topic
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 20:04:52 -0800
On 12/26/2018 9:47 AM, Mike Gordon via olympus wrote:
Gallery features some shots by list member of list members using OM cam and
Zuikos and scanned by another listee--can't get more on topic than that.
Whether the list finds any of the images compelling--jury is out.  I know Moose
has some nice ones.  Hope the excellent grab from the boat turned out.  All in
all a very enjoyable visit.

Almost all images are geo-tagged, if interested.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Moose-and-Carol-92018/

Well, that's FUN!

I see I have been remiss in (among so many other things) neglecting to go through my New England pix in favor of Ireland, and then later adventures.

Herewith a portrait of our lovely hosts.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23081>

And one of the more conventionally lovely of them. :-)
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23083>
  (Note the Oly strap.)

As to the shoot-out, I was "armed" with a 7-14 lens, so Mike is seen in context of the landing. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23165>

For the crop, I have removed the Marnie "growth" from his neck/shoulder. :-) <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23167>

I do seem to have a propensity for catching Mike atwork . . .
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23169>

Better Late Moose