[OM] IMG: Tracks

Subject: [OM] IMG: Tracks
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 16:27:13 -0600
While passing behind my utility barn, I noticed that both insects and plants have left their tracks from earlier seasons.  The upper smears were made by Carpenter Bees, attempting to penetrate the outdoor plywood, with little success.  The sharply defined "footprints" were left by climbing vines that attach themselves very tightly to the walls of the barn, usually following the grooves in the plywood for better gripping opportunities.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190106-DSCF0704-2.JPG.html

I did observe one Yellow Butterfly in the yard, but couldn't get anywhere near him for a photo.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA