Re: [OM] IMG: Tracks

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Tracks
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:59:42 +0100
Fun? Not that much if you are to paint the plywood before water sets in …

We also have our share of fauna here, from ladybirds (inside) to deer and wild
boars (kept at bay so far thanks to a new fence and electric ribbons).
Our cats nevertheless manage to bring home their own style of bacon in the form
of mice, moles, and birds of many feathers …
The stoats and weasels recently complained I snore at nights.

However, we do miss penguins, crocodiles, elephants and rhinos and I will check
thouroughly in the coming weeks if I can find any ;-)

Amities

Philippe