Re: [OM] 25mm lens choice

Subject: Re: [OM] 25mm lens choice
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 20:30:32 -0800
On 1/7/2019 5:53 PM, Christopher Crawford wrote:
I have two Panasonic lenses that I use on my Pen-F. The 15mm f1.7 Leica, and
the 45-150mm f4-5.6 Panasonic. Neither have purple fringing. I have used the
Panasonic Leica 8-18mm f2.8-4 and it didn't have it either.

I said 'can', not 'will'. I've not run into it, either, but have seen strong examples. Mostly seems to be troublesome in night shots with bright lights against dark backgrounds, in the ones I've seen. Plagues some folks, not others.

I have not used the Panasonic 25mm lens, but I have the Olympus 25mm f1.8 and
it is very sharp.

Ditto.

Halo Moose