Re: [OM] Eek! More Moose and Carol visit gallery--warning, maximally on

Subject: Re: [OM] Eek! More Moose and Carol visit gallery--warning, maximally on topic
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 20:39:37 -0800
Multiple Mike wrote:
Mirror, mirror on the wall . . .

Fractured Mike. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23171>

M & C <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=23173>

Splintered Moose

Fun shots.  Love that odd ball mirror at PEM

Yup, a few pix each visit; can't resist.

as well as the GM-5 for museums.

With the 12-32, a great museum camera. BUT - there are limits to ISO and OIS. This is a combo of composition and lighting (and subject!) at the PEM that I like. Soft isn't Bad, but on a body with Dual IS, it would be much less blurred, which I would prefer. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/HQRek7jX2hStRmX56>

Stabilized Moose