[OM] IMG: More Wed. Observations

Subject: [OM] IMG: More Wed. Observations
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 13:29:26 -0600
Inspired by Don Dory's post, I ventured out in the 40 deg F morning to see what was happening.  I also found plants popping up in the second week of January, such as this stupid Daffodil.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190109-P1097432.jpg.html

As I was heading inside to warm up, a roaming Tomcat ran in the gate and started marking everything in sight, and checking out one of the bushes where the small birds rest between visits to the feeder.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190109-P1097443.jpg.html

Shot with Oly E-1 and Leica-R 60 Macro, totally different lighting conditions, no white balance adjustments.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA