Re: [OM] ls-4000 resurrected

Subject: Re: [OM] ls-4000 resurrected
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 08:51:40 -0700
Thank you all for the kind words. It is good to be getting back to photography.
Other than cats and some contract work I should have some time to explore AZ
and the west. I hope to make it up the coast some day.

This list is expensive as I just purchased a CV 40/1.2 prompted by Mike
Gordon's comment.

I also just won a bid on FH-3 film holder for the LS-4000 on the evilbay. Seems
I still have some bid points with eSnipe. Drives me crazy that I had one under
foot while packing up the MA house and now no where to be found. Now that I'm
crazy, life is good.

WayneS