Re: [OM] OT: Shutdown Humour

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Shutdown Humour
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 09:31:03 -0500
> From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>
> Excellent.  I hope that it embarrasses the leadership

It seems pretty clear that this “leadership” is beyond embarrassment.

But how do you know it isn’t exquisitely planned? While everyone is watching
the clown, their pockets are being picked.

I flew on Saturday, and there was no sign of abnormality. With my NEXUS card, I
was through security in under five minutes. It would have been shorter, but the
x-ray guy wanted to see the goat milk cheese I had in my suitcase. We’ll see
how rough it is going back on Friday.

Jan