Re: [OM] OT: not quite

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: not quite
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 14:35:15 -0900
I find this to be an interesting development. Essentially, they've
finally come full circle and have a proper body in the lineage of the
E-1, E-3, and E-5. For a working sports photographer, size of the
camera is extremely important. It actually has to be large. That
full-sized grip and roomy control layout is an important feature as it
reduces hand-fatigue and provides a better balance with big glass. The
camera has to be properly sized to be steerable. Since I'm not a
working sports photographer, I have no specific interest in the
camera. The weight is about where it should be too, but that just
means that my aching neck and shoulders are saying "no".

I'm going to get a new FF camera. Not sure which one yet. Probably a
SONY of some sort.

AG Schnozz