Re: [OM] IMG: Mystery Car

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mystery Car
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 18:52:49 -0600
While I was having a well used bar stool re-upholstered a couple of weeks ago, I noticed a 1935 Dodge pickup undergoing full restoration.  The paint was meticulously restored, the chrome surfaces re-chromed, a new wooden bed installed, and the upholstery was complete with fabric Dodge medallions  of the era. I can't imagine what the owner has invested in this showpiece.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA