[OM] IMG: A Couple of New Bird and a Daffodil

Subject: [OM] IMG: A Couple of New Bird and a Daffodil
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 17:16:07 -0600
A  foggy morning led to a nice afternoon, so I took the E-1 for an outing with the Pentax Takumar 135/3.5 and an old Leica shoulder stock.  First, I found that the daffodils were getting a jump on the season.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190205-P2057531.JPG.html

Then, I sat down and watched the birds.  I saw this Flicker in the lower tree branches, and he made a few visits to the feeder, though the spring-loaded support bar caused him to demonstrate his trapeze act.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190205-P2057557.JPG.html

Then, just ten feet from my chair, one of the Song Sparrows that live in the large boxwood decided to explore the grass and a few wild flowers.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190205-P2057570.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA