Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 13:45:05 -0600
Hi Charlie,

I expected this comment, but I have never seen a need to purchase such a device.  With USB connectors handy on the front of the computer, and cables in a convenient drawer, I saw no reason to remove cards from the camera each time I wanted to dump the card.

For others who asked, the E-1 uses one CF card.  The E-510 uses one CF and one xD card.

I also use a USB cable with my iPhone 6.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA