[OM] IMG: The Bus

Subject: [OM] IMG: The Bus
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 08:44:14 -0500
PESO:

I'm home!  I've downloaded all of the photos and am now starting to edit
them.  Here's the first.  Did I mention the traffic in Bangladesh??  We
always thought the worst traffic in the world was in Tehran, Iran, but
there is a new contender.  I have never seen worst traffic than in
Bangladesh!  Nobody pays any attention to the street lights, the lane
markers, or the police standing in the street waving their sticks.  The
only traffic control is the horn which everybody blows constantly.  Every
bus looks like this one:

http://www.pbase.com/image/168785589

The buses are independently owned and make money by getting people to their
destination as fast as possible and loading up another bus full of people
to deliver.

This is with the M240 and 24/2.8 out of the window.  I took lots of photos
out of the car windows since we were stuck in traffic for hours and hours
and hours every time we tried to go anywhere!

I'll be adding more photos to this site as I edit them and posting some on
FB.  Comments are greatly appreciated, always.

Tina
--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com