Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 12:58:21 -0600
Thanks, Ken.  I also do a direct cut/paste from the camera storage to a fresh file on my primary image hard drive.  I then import selected images into LR and work from there.  The only danger here is that if the transfer doesn't work, the images may be gone.  For important images, I would probably do a copy/paste and then go back and clear the images from the CF card.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA