Re: [OM] Preparing for "Snowmageddon"

Subject: Re: [OM] Preparing for "Snowmageddon"
From: Lawrence Plummer <PlummerL@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 19:54:48 +0000
Peter, as a lifelong resident of Seattle, I'd be interested in understanding
how your native Massachusetts compares to Seattle. Here, we have a very large
collection of close hills, many over 500 ft. elevation difference between the
adjoining lower areas. Many streets with grades approaching 20-25%. Not to
mention the city being constricted on all sides by large bodies of water!

I just want to defend Seattle!

larry