Re: [OM] Still looking for a Vivitar TLA-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Still looking for a Vivitar TLA-1
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:56:18 -0800
> From: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
>
> This gismo attaches to your telephoto lenses and converts them to a telescope.

You might also sic your search terms on "Spiratone Teletach." There're ones on
evilBay right now for NA, PK, and MC mounts. The OM mount ones are somewhat
rare, though.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=spiratone+teletach&_sacat=0

I let an OM one slip for under $20 in the past year, but have only seen OM ones
for $60+, which I'm not willing to spend on something that will spend 95% of
its time on the shelf.

Jan