[OM] Snow over but not gone

Subject: [OM] Snow over but not gone
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 20:52:23 -0800
Monday afternoon we got another 6.75 inches (9.3 cm) of snow, which turned to light rain and sleet after dark. I've measured a total of 18 inches (46 cm) over the last 11 days.  There was 14.5 inches on the ground last night when I measured, an hour after the rain began.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/46165047515/in/dateposted-public/>
Cell phone photo.

My neighbor bought a new car last year, which he protects with a tent-style carport. Except that sometimes the magic works, and sometimes it doesn't. No schadenfreude, please...
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/47026534682/in/dateposted-public/>
M10-P and 90 Summicron from 1980s.

I liked the patterns created by the drip from our gutters.  M Monochrom and 50 Summicron.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/46165291165/in/dateposted-public/>

Enjoy!
--Peter