Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: serious bike porn, my neighbourhood in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: serious bike porn, my neighbourhood in B&W, real work at our office for once!
From: "john hudson" <om4t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 10:23:20 -0400
A propos images 6_12, 6_13, 6_16 and 6_17 here is some large volume bike porn
[~2,800 bikes]

https://tinyurl.com/y3t5uzcx

seen at Mont Tremblant, Quebec on Sunday 19 August 2018.

Machines similar to the one in 6_17 were everywhere to be seen.

and with almost all of them out on the 180.25 km road race

https://tinyurl.com/y6zjs5ot

building up strength for the immediately upcoming 42.20 km marathon.

jh

<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext>
On 02/12/19 06:21 PM, Nathan Wajsman  <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A varied set this week, but centred around the first pro bicycle race of the
> season which visited Alicante last week, indeed a stage of the Round of
> Valencia (region) started and finished here; I did not the actual cycling but
> was able to stop by the hotel where all the teams were staying to spend a few
> minutes drooling. Later in the week, we had an event at the office that for
> once did not involve beer, wine and tapas, and in-between I also attempted to
> portray my little-village neighbourhood as a dark and sinister place. It is
> all here:

> And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
>
> Alicante, Spain

> YNWA

> --

<signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>