Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Doing Things the Old Way
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 10:44:19 -0600
I am still happily trucking along using Windows 7.  I hope you are referring to Windows 10.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/18/2019 10:31 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
warning, frustration limit reached...

Bit the bullet and upgraded to latest windoze October release. Now I have to go
waste my time figuring out why I can no longer print to my epson printer.
Printer is definitely connected as I can browse to its web page. Also many
settings got reset with the upgrade.

One more reason to delay the feature updates, so you can wait for others to
figure out and solve the problems. Unfortunately not always the case for older
stuff.

First advice was upgrade the drivers. Well now you have to make sure Epson, or
whoever, has fixed the drivers. - no driver updates. My life is getting
shorter...

WayneS