Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/2/2019: testing a new lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/2/2019: testing a new lens
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:41:32 +0000
I have never subscribed to a “clean” or “clear” desk policy; why put everything
away every evening when you just have to get it all out again?

Eri has what I would guess to be a classic Greek profile – very interesting!

I shall probably get a X-T30 with the small power zoom 15-45 for my travel
camera, although I still have a Lumix TZ100 for when I need smaller.

Chris