[OM] Sensor-Great gobs of gunk--what next?

Subject: [OM] Sensor-Great gobs of gunk--what next?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 23:35:46 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
GM5 sensor accumulated  >80 pixel blobs.  I rocket blow the sensor before most
trips and have done so at least 3 times since these have shown up.
Have canned air with reputation as having no issues--I know some don't like
this technique but if carefully done usually sensor clean as a whistle in a
flash.  No luck this time, but no worse either.  I can still see some of the
culprits with a sensor loupe.
They did not budge and can see them in the images.  I have one of those sensor
pens but haven't used in many moons.  I have not had to do a wet clean ever. I
can't image my brush would work for this and sometimes it makes the sensor
worse.
Wanted to check here before go off in uncharted territory.  Must fix this soon.

All gunked up, Mike