Re: [OM] IMG: My First Panorama - The Flight Line

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My First Panorama - The Flight Line
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:03:05 -0600
Thanks, Chris.

The expensive part with the Cessna will probably be the engine inspection required because of the sudden stoppage, evidenced by the curled propeller.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/26/2019 11:55 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
That worked well, Jim.

Here are two of my latest aircraft photos:

https://www.blipfoto.com/entry/2547127914084697775
<https://www.blipfoto.com/entry/2547127914084697775>

I wandered about the place that I work this morning while I waited to give a
class on Spatial Disorientation.  The hangar is never locked, I reckon and I
saw this poor old Cessna with its sheared off nosewheel.

Chris