[OM] Scenery Change - Somewhat

Subject: [OM] Scenery Change - Somewhat
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 15:57:54 -0900
I've alluded to it a tiny bit and have told one or two people already,
but in a couple of weeks I'll be changing my employment. Moving to a
consultant position that will get me "down south" once or twice a
month.

We are not moving as we neither can really afford to at this time nor
do we want to. The insanity that is called Alaska is too hard to
leave.

But on a positive note, I really should get a new camera that fits in
the carry on a little easier. I'm torn between getting a SONY FF
camera and an Olympus m43 camera. I would prefer the FF every day of
the week, except, well, there is that Olympus color, feature set, yada
yada yada...

Oh well, I don't need to decide today, so I'll just be happy with what
I have for now. But something smallish would be nice.

AG Schnozz