Re: [OM] IMGS: Train Station

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Train Station
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:21:15 -0000
Very interesting, Tina, and it explains much. I guess for stock you are
catering to end use in a traditional ink printing process with very
different characteristics from that which we are accustomed to - not obvious
until you said, but you having said, it is blindingly (so to speak!)
obvious.

Piers