Re: [OM] topaz sharpen AI

Subject: Re: [OM] topaz sharpen AI
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 05:49:08 -0700
Just curious if anyone has tried Sharplet. I was looking at the latest
Fractalius from Redfield Plugins and noticed there is a Freeware plugin called
Sharplet:

"...No halo effect, no excessive grain or noise, no excessive contrast.
Extremely easy to use. ..."

<https://www.redfieldplugins.com/Downloads.htm>https://www.redfieldplugins.com

WayneS