Re: [OM] IMG: 200mm Bird Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 200mm Bird Images
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 11:14:51 -0500
Thanks, Tina.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/15/2019 10:43 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
I think you are going to have fun with that lens.   As long as you have
plenty of light, it looks great!

Tina

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 4:51 PM Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Frank, I think it was me, not the lens.  The differences you noted in
the second paragraph were due to weather.  Clouds have been around all
day today.

I got this grab shot at the bird bath later today, tilting the camera up
against the window to capture the edge of the bird bath. It came out fine.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190314-P3147889.JPG.html

I think I just need more experience with the gear.  I'm not, at least at
this time, sending it back.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA