Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/3/2019: two ways to look at sunrise

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/3/2019: two ways to look at sunrise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:05:26 -0700
On 3/15/2019 8:41 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
Love them both but especially the "alternative".  I'm glad you are out with
the M8 and agree about the colors.

Tina

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 3:16 AM Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The other day, as I was going to the bakery, I noticed a pictoresque band
of fog along the coast, the rising sun not having burnt it off yet:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-HNdVhbS/A

A few minutes later, I took this, “alternative” image of the sunrise, in
which neither the horizon nor the waves are visible, but still:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2DhLKfr/A

Nice! I love the subjects and composition/juxtaposition.

Diagonal Moose