Re: [OM] Portraits with OM 75-150mm and Viltrox 0.71x

Subject: Re: [OM] Portraits with OM 75-150mm and Viltrox 0.71x
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 13:16:57 -0700
On 3/15/2019 7:59 AM, C.H.Ling wrote:
A lens reducer was in my watchlist for a long time but haven't make up my mind until this cheap used Viltrox EF-M2 came up. I use it with OM-EOS adapter for my OM lenses, many short OM lenses will not fit but the long lenses are ok and it seems work very well with the 75-150/4.

The weather was not good this time, the rain stopped just a few minutes before the event start. I had to keep the shutter at around 1/125s to avoid high ISO but many of them are still over ISO400.

All were shot with lens wide open at F4.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/E-1_1/TVB2019/TVB2019.html

A very pleasant series, as usual.

I note a change in costumes, fewer elaborate, traditional outfits, more casual
dresses. I like that.

The lens rendering is interesting to me. It has some of the lovely qualities of early, LF portrait lenses, good detail, without sharp edges. Also, as you say, quite nice, smooth bokeh. An excellent portrait lens combo.

Suave Pix Moose