Re: [OM] IMG: Another Flag Delivery

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Flag Delivery
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:13:40 -0700
On 3/16/2019 7:16 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Moose,

Perhaps I spoke too soon.  Here is a shot I took against the sun shortly after I arrived at the airport, using AF, and it clearly shows the tow rope if one goes for the large view.  I can even see it at the normal size, so you can probably see it clearly.

Yup, good focus!

I find myself getting weaker as I approach 89, and perhaps I was just getting tired and cold when the parachutists got to the landing zone.

Why do you think older folks move where it's warm?? :-) Did you notice how much better Tina's Tom has been looking in the tropics than he did in Siberia?

We have a good friend who just turned 87. He's doing fine, but not as strong as years ago, and tires more quickly. That makes two of you for me to be concerned about. ;-)

Age Les Moose