Re: [OM] topaz sharpen AI

Subject: Re: [OM] topaz sharpen AI
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:52:11 +0000
I saw that it was free, Wayne; thanks for that.  But Sharpen AI came free to
me, for some reason that I can’t fathom.

So I had a go with a crocus photo which I didn’t manage to focus as well as I
might have done:

https://show.cbimages.uk/Tests/ <https://show.cbimages.uk/Tests/>

One is labelled “sooc” (although it’s sized to 1600px wide), the other is
called Sharpen AI or something.  The stamen looks sharper to me.

Chris