Re: [OM] IMGS: The Rock Collectors

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: The Rock Collectors
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:36:52 -0700
On 3/17/2019 3:05 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Thanks, Moose.  I think Mark Twain was right when he said  “Travel is fatal
to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need
it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and
things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth
all one's lifetime.”

Wonderful quote I wasn't familiar with, thanks!

Also, unfortunately, not always true. :-(

Philo Moose