Re: [OM] Two portraits

Subject: Re: [OM] Two portraits
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 18:53:45 -0700
Thanks, Moose. Re. the first picture, I also made, but didn't post,
a nearly square version, with the borders just touching the most
outward circumference of the round sculpture in each of the four
quadrants.

Re. the second, I most like your Crop #3, the most heavily cropped of your
versions. It's indeed stripped to its bare essence, and I like it.
It's almost a different picture. I also like my original, with part
of my friend and his elbow bend and coffee cup showing the origin
of the shadow, and pointing to it.

Context vs. only the essentials. Sometimes the right answer is both, depending...

--Peter