Re: [OM] IMG: Camoflage + linguistics ... Jez--now PTE

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Camoflage + linguistics ... Jez--now PTE
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 22:42:10 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
MTF (Moose The Frisky) writes:

<<<I suspect part of that rating is people jumping on the enthusiasm band wagon.

Clearly that must happen. I am amused by the rankings with 3 significant
figures.   I think division into reliable quintiles  is pushing it.

<<<(I wonder at the low rating on Beer Advocate; perhaps it's in the wrong
category?)

I have seen weird rankings for some I've thought were quite good where the brew
was dinged for not being true to class.

<<<It's only available for two weeks in February each year, hardly prime beer
season, and then in VERY limited distribution, draft only.

I didn't realize the Younger Pliny was so hard to source.

Ran a rather crummy slow time for 6mi today (in URI recovery) and put our pea
gravel driveway back together from the winter and now am  going out to refresh
our brew stock. Hmmm.

Mike