Re: [OM] OT: Kicking and Screaming

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Kicking and Screaming
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 20:35:42 -0700
19th Century Link charges for the wifi router modem that they supply. Eating up the price of a new one in less than a year. However the techs are friends of mine and gave me a pull from another job. It is working better than the one I bought (Dlink). Might be worth a try asking if you see a service truck. I do not recommend a thrift store modem as my tech friends tell me that they average three years before replacing due to deteriorating speed or other issues. You are welcome to my old Dlink for the postage. Maybe new firmware will give it new life.