Re: [OM] OT: Kicking and Screaming

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Kicking and Screaming
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 06:08:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Reminds me of the song that went "If that cat could talk, what tales he'd
tell about Stella and the Dealer and the dog as well.  But the cat was cool and
he never said a mumbling word."

     One attractive feature about Copper.net is that they have stateside tech
support.  No more of that "Hello, my name Peggy" from a yurt in Siberia.

>I am contractually restricted from publicly commenting on either company,
>as I have worked for both.
>
>But, good for you! Finally! Put a fork in it as your dialup is done.
>
>Modem is provided. Most of the modems now have WiFi built in. Super simple
>to configure and use and 19ctl support is excellent if you can speak Hindi.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson