Re: [OM] Pac-NW Listees, v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Pac-NW Listees, v2
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 17:34:40 -0700
Verizon is/was the go-to rural carrier around here, especially with a CDMA option. It is still the best in the Puget Sound region  but recently T-Mobile has partnered with the local electrical co-op and has been pulling fiber and building towers all over so I'm kinda forced to go with them. I can even text from my house now. Woo hoo! On the west side I'm still pinging Rodgers on Mt Douglas which doesn't do me any good. Most places that you would stay will have adequate to super wifi.