[OM] IMG: Brussels, revised

Subject: [OM] IMG: Brussels, revised
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 07:08:52 +0200
When I posted my “Brussels winter” gallery 3 weeks ago, I combined images from
two trips, one in late January and one in early March, thinking that I would
not be back there until June. But sometimes things pop up, and I found myself
in Brussels again in late March, Sunday-Monday. So I had the opportunity to
enjoy the city some more, and you have already seen some of the results in my
gallery from Place Jeu de Balle. But I also took a lot of additional
photographs and have now added them to the gallery:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bxl_march2019/index.html

The first 38 images are the original gallery; the 32 new ones begin at no. 39:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bxl_march2019/content/20190324-_DSF6560_large.html

What pleases me about the added images is that some of them are from places
which I have not visited before—Square Ambiorix and Square Marie-Louise, two
wonderful parks near the EU quarter, where I went for a morning walk on Monday
the 25th, and was delighted with the architecture and the two parks in general.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>