Re: [OM] Clickity Clack - Revenge of the Keyboards

Subject: Re: [OM] Clickity Clack - Revenge of the Keyboards
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 12:02:10 +0930
Ken,

Admittedly, there was a  bit of tongue in cheek about the noise - but
people on the other end of phone calls with our staff did comment on it
a couple of times, even with our nice Cisco noise-cancelling headsets...
There was enough comment for it to be raised by more than one person in
a team meeting anyway.

The Ducky also required no driver installation and worked immediately,
but this just means the system has a suitable USB keyboard driver in
place. Even so, my too-old KVM couldn't emulate it properly :(

davidt