[OM] WANT: 3D printed drop-in filter holder for OM 350 and 250 lenses

Subject: [OM] WANT: 3D printed drop-in filter holder for OM 350 and 250 lenses
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 11:09:02 -0700
Hey, anyone have a link for the guy who was making and selling 3D-printed
Lieberkuhn reflectors?

I wonder if he (or anyone else) could print up a drop-in filter holder for the
OM 350mm f/2.8 lens. I've given up trying to find them. I could do accurate XYZ
photography of mine, or even send it to someone with a 3D scanner.

It's not a HUGE market, but it seems someone might be able to peddle a few of
these, once they get the file right.

(I'm not in a time situation to learn the whole 3D printer thing right now, but
I REALLY want to be able to quickly change filters.)

Thanks in advance for any advice offered!

Jan