Re: [OM] Clickity Clack - Revenge of the Keyboards-now OM shutter sound

Subject: Re: [OM] Clickity Clack - Revenge of the Keyboards-now OM shutter sound
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 16:32:54 +0100
That is one helluva a keyboard you have there Wayne. Do you have some kind
of travelator to reach "Tab" and "Enter" at each extreme?

Joking (as I hope) aside, your suspicion regarding the mouse is backed by my
own experience many years ago, when I had the luxury of a desk as big as
your keyboard tray, with the PC on a stand beside the desk .. and the mouse
on the stand. That extra "reach" for the mouse was enough to give me
shoulder problems, but it was a long time before I realised the cause.
Posture is all.

All this talk of keyboards reminds me of the last time I used a real IBM
keyboard. On a PC AT. Running Lotus Framework (or was it Symphony?). RIP
both.

Piers