[OM] Bamboo Tip Stylus

Subject: [OM] Bamboo Tip Stylus
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 14:51:30 -0800
An update on the Sylus Front.

The Wacam Bamboo Ink stylus was a bust. It would not work on either of
my Yoga laptops.

However, I did end up with a Bamboo Tip.

This works on all of my Android devices (some better than others), and
quite well on one of the Yogas. The other Yoga has a dead zone across
part of the screen. I believe that it's a touch sensitivity issue and
I'm trying to find some way to adjust that. So far, no success.

On the Android and Windows Devices:

Motorola/Lenovo Moto Z: Works very well. No issues at all using OneNote.

Samsung Note3: Works very well, Only slightly less good than the Moto
Z. No issues. Easier to hold than the built-in stylus but lacks the
button.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A. For whatever reason, the screens aren't
sensitive enough to use the stylus reliably. I had actually hoped it
would work, but no. Besides, these discount tablets are a bit doggy
these days. $92 at BestBuy, though.

An LG 7" tablet. Works very well. However, this LG won't run OneNote.
The Google Note app works fine, though.

Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga-ish) laptop. 5 years old. Works acceptably well.
However, Lightroom and Photoshop aren't really mapping the function of
the stylus to anything usable at the moment. Might be some more
settings to get adjusted.

Lenovo Yoga 710 laptop. 2 years old. Works well across about half the
screen. If I can get the sensitivity better on the touch screen I
think it will work across the entire screen. This laptop is now my
primary travel laptop.

AG Schnozz