[OM] Nathan's PAD 14/4/2019: a proper beach Sunday

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/4/2019: a proper beach Sunday
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 07:09:09 +0200
Yesterday the warm weather arrived for real, inspiring me to go down to the
beach in the afternoon, to have a look and a pint or two. And to take some
pictures, of course.

The chiringuitos (beach bars) are now open for the season. These are temporary
structures, to be dismantled in October, and their number and location are
strictly regulated by the municipality to ensure that they do not take up too
much space on the beach. They are very popular, although I prefer to drink in
the bars on the promenade—I am not crazy about sand. When taking this picture,
I did not realise that I had been “caught in the act”:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-P888bFt/A

I sat down for my beer at a table on the promenade and watched the human and
canine traffic. This little dachshund really wanted to get on the beach, alas,
its human respected the prohibition—dogs are not allowed on the beach itself,
perhaps for a good reason.

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-CwB74RG/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZSZw2Z8/A

Cheers,