[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: cycling, walking, singing, working

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: cycling, walking, singing, working
From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:35:19 +0200 (CEST)
In other words, another Alicante week. The singing was done by my wife and her
fellow singers in the parents' choir of the European School of Alicante, the
cycling was done by me, the walking (around downtown Alicante) by me as well,
and the working was done by my colleagues at the office, including some
talented young people spending a year with us as trainees before moving on to
bigger and better things.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2480

Nathan