Re: [OM] Across your front camera bags

Subject: Re: [OM] Across your front camera bags
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:41:35 +0800
Recently I purchased a Tenba DNA 11 and like it a lot, I think it might fit your needs:

https://www.tenba.com/products/dna-11-messenger#

C.H.Ling

On 19/04/18 5:04, john hudson wrote:

I am looking for a sturdy, high quality and long lasting, camera bag to carry
across my front.

What I have in mind is a bag sufficiently large enough to hold a Fuji X-T1 or a
Fuji X Pro 1 [or subsequent models] with a 16-55 zoom up front, with a strap
across my left shoulder and the other strap under my right arm pit half way to
my waist..

I have such a bag from a Canadian travel agency. It is right angled triangular
in shape with a zip across the hypotenuse. Unfortunately its material and its
zip are not very sturdy.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

jh