Re: [OM] Across your front camera bags

Subject: Re: [OM] Across your front camera bags
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 18:39:06 +0100
Late to the party, John, but I can recommend one of these:

https://www.caselogic.com/en/international/products/camera/slings/case-logic
-slr-sling-_-slrc_-_205_-_black

Big enough (barely) for an E5 with another lens in the side pocket. Smaller
pockets for batteries etc.
One strap over one shoulder and under the other, with the waist strap which
I almost never use. And a flap for a tripod, which I also never use
(flap/tripod!) because it isn't big enough (flap)/is too big (tripod).

Piers