Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:38:47 -0700
> Ken is going to buy a MacBook (anything)!  I am seriously surprised.
> But the Air is getting some good reviews . . .

It's already purchased. It's the very very latest Mackbook Air.

I buy my wife the new computers every 2-3 years and I get her old
ones. So, essentially, she's getting to use my new Air for a couple of
years.

However, I suspect that we may break the cycle this time. This is
potentially a longer-term computer and I may end up going a different
direction. She's really liking the entire Apple Ecosystem. Especially
with the transfer of phone calls to the computer.

Besides, it's pink. A very lovely shade of pink, but it's still pink.
I rather like it, actually.

I now use her last two laptops, both Lenovo YOGA flippy dohickies. My
"new" one is the small 11.1" display so it's very tiny and
lightweight. Unfortunately, my goal of lightening my load was defeated
by my work laptop being one of those big honkin portables.

AG Schnozz