Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Processing - AAARGH!!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 04:47:45 -0700
> From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>     Good reason to keep my 2000 Toyota Tacoma pickup running.  I refuse to
> have an automatic transmission.

What is this "automatic transmission" of which you speak?

Here is what I drive:

1966 Ford 3000 -- ten forward gears, two reverse.

1982 Ford 1700 -- 24 forward gears, three reverse.

1991 Dodge Cummins 250 -- five on the floor, plus reverse.

2006 VW Jetta -- five on the floor, plus reverse.

I guess if you spend a lot of time stuck in traffic, an automatic makes some
sort of perverse sense. But I generally "run through the gears" about once a
day or so.

Jan

PS: on the original thread: what, no love for ON1? It's getting dual monitor
support next month! Be still my heart! It is actually becoming a viable
Photoshop replacement, IMHO. (I refuse to use any Adobe product.)